Five keynotes and two workshops in three weeks!
By Greg Smith
The next 30 days will be the busiest I’ve ever had as a speaker… 5 keynote presentations in 3 weeks! I’m very excited to debut my new keynote address, “Silencing the Negative Voice Within!” This speech really examines the greatest limitation in my life. It reveals how I identified it, planned for it’s demise, implemented the plan and succeeded. “The Negative Voice Within” is something that we all hear and need to deal with.
- My marathon begins October 22, when I will deliver the speech for the first time at the Knight Non-Profit Center, 11975 Seaway Rd., Gulfport Mississippi. That event is free and open to the general public. Arrive at 12:45 and enjoy Subway Half-subs, courtesy of Subway Edgewater Village.
- On Friday, November 1, I will be presenting two workshops and my keynote at the Diversity Leadership Alliance annual conference in Phoenix, Arizona. My keynote is at noon. You can register for this free event on the conference web site.
- On Saturday, November 2, I will be teaming up with my National Speakers Association buddy Deborah Gardner for “Finding Strength to Compete,” a motivational event free to the general public. That event starts at 10:00 am. It will be held at the Disability Empowerment Center, 5025 East Washington, Phoenix, AZ 85034.
- On Monday, November 5, I will be returning to my alma-mater to speak to students! You’ll find me in the oldest building on the campus of Arizona State University, “Old Main” at 4:00 pm. That event is sponsored by ASU’s Undergraduate Student Government.
- On November 14, I travel all the way across the country, after stopping back home to change my suitcase. I will be in Williamsburg Virginia for the The Division on Career Development & Transition’s International Conference.
Thanks in advance for helping me get the word out about these events! Let’s keep it going. Let me know if you want me to come to your city and you’re willing to help make it happen!
Here is the flyer for the Gulfport event on Oct 22, 12:45 pm at the Knight Non Profit Center.
Here is the flyer for the Phoenix event, Nov 2, 10:00 am at the Arizona Bridge to Independent Living: